Order Multiple Quantities of Printed Irons on Transfers and Receive up to 50% Discount!Show offers
Choose your iron on transfer type...
For use on:
Please select your transfer size:
I confirm that I accept and agree to the Make Your Own Garments Terms & Conditions. I also confirm that the designs I have used are my own, or I have permission to use them.
By clicking this button you are agreeing to the terms & conditions detailed on our T's & C's page.
Design your own iron on transfer
Tips & Help
• Make use of the full sheet
• The editor window represents your actual transfer
• No need to mirror your designs (we do that for you where necessary)
• Light garment transfers = for use on white / pastel colour cotton or cotton blend fabric only. Default background colour is a clear film, feel free to choose your own colour instead
• Dark garment transfers = for use on all colours / black cotton or cotton blend fabrics. Default background colour is white, feel free to choose your own colour instead (usually chosen to match your garment)
• Multiple copies can be added at checkout
Welcome to the iron on transfer design tool!
- For a step by step guide on how to use this great feature, simply click GO.
- If you do not wish to see the guide, simply click the X at any point to close it.
- From here you can choose your transfer size, print orientation & transfer type.
- For more detailed information you can click the "Type Info" or "Size Info" links to learn more about our transfer types and which one you will need.
- This frame is the transfer design area.
- The size of your transfer is represented by the arrows along the top and side of the box.
- This area represents exactly how your transfer will look when you receive it in the post (you do not need to mirror your images, we do this for you if necessary).
- You can add in images, text and background colours, and you can re size them however you like within the frame.
- Make use of the full area, and feel free to add as many or as few images / logos or as much text as you like!
- Click the "our designs" tab to view our image gallery.
- If you wish to use any of these images in your design, simply click on the image you would like and it will appear in the design area!
- Click the "upload images" tab and you will see an UPLOAD button appear, simply click this button to add your own images into your design.
- Once you have selected your wanted image from your computer, it will appear next to the UPLOAD button.
- If you click on your image you will see it appear in the design area!
Resize, Rotate & Delete
- If you hover your mouse over any image in the design area, you will see some options to edit the object.
- You can click the blue X in the top left corner to delete the object, you can click and drag the curved arrow in the top right corner to rotate the object, or you can click and drag the straight arrow in the bottom right hand corner to resize the object.
- Click the "Text" tab to input your own text into your design.
- Simply type your wanted text into the box that says "insert your text here…" You can then choose your wanted font from the drop down menu, you can choose the font colour using the colour wheel, and you can choose the font size using the slider button next to where it says "size".
- Click "add text" to make your text appear in the design area! You can then edit your text in the design area by hovering your mouse over it and clicking the blue pencil icon in the bottom right hand corner.
- Click the "Background" tab to choose your wanted background colour.
- You can use the colour wheel to select a background colour suitable for your design.
- If you are designing a light garment transfer (for use on white or very pale fabric only) then the default background colour is a clear film.
- If you are designing a dark garment transfer (for use on all colours and black fabric) then the default background colour is white.
- Click the "Layers" tab to view image / text editing options.
- From here you can change image opacity, add or remove a shadow, make grid lines appear on the design area (these are for reference only, and will not be printed over your design!) and you can even change the order of the layers in your design.
Add to Cart
- Once you are happy with your design, simply input your desired quantity into the quantity box, and click "add to cart".
- You will then be shown a full screen preview of your transfer.
- If you wish to make further changes you can click " Go back and make changes" or if you wish to proceed you can click "save and add to cart".
- Your great new transfer design will be added to your shopping cart!
You are ready to start designing! If you need to see these instructions again simply click the "NEED MORE HELP?" button located at the bottom of the options box… time to GET CREATIVE!